Kandla Port Job: Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Apply for 116 Apprentice Posts @ deendayalport.gov.in | Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Kandla port trust vacancies For Trade, Diploma & Graduate Apprentice Posts | Last Date: 31.12.2021 | Deendayal Port Trust Job Notification 2021 @ deendayalport.gov.in.
Description: Kandla Port Job: Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Apply: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Job Notification 2021: Deendayal Port Trust has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 116 Apprentices posts in various trades.
Applicants who are looking for Deendayal port trust recruitment 2021, KPT recruitment 2021, Kandla port career, Kandla port job vacancy, www kandlaport gov in vacancy 2021 kindly make the online registration on the official site- @ deendayalport.gov.in before 31 December 2021.
Read carefully the full advertisement before apply and before the last date. Keep check SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
Kandla Port Job: Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Apply
Applications are invited for Apprenticeship Training in the following Trade, Diploma & Degree Engineering
disciplines in Deendayal Port Trust:-
|Notification Update||15 Dec. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Deendayal Port Trust|
|Name of the Post||Trade And Diploma Apprentice|
|Nos. of Post||119 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Diploma Jobs | ITI Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 7700/- per month|
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 December 2021
- Age as on 30/11/2021
- Below 28 years in respect of any of the trades / disciplines mentioned above.
Eligibility/Qualification of Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Job Notification 2021
- Trade Apprenticeship: The Applicants must have passed trade test from ITI.
- Secretarial Assistant: The Applicants must have passed the final examination of Graduation Degree (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.) on regular basis.
- Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering: The candidates must have passed the final examination of Diploma in Engineering in trade on regular basis.
- Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering: The candidates Must have passed the final examination of Degree in Engineering in respective trade on regular basis.
Vacancy Details (Trade apprenticeship)
- Fitter- 04
- Secretarial Assistant-15Draughtsman (Civil)- 04
- Mechanic Diesel- 04
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic-02Electrician- 05
- Computer Operator/Programming Assistant-16
- Turner 03
- Welder(Gas & Electric)-03
Vacancy Details (Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering)
- Electrical Engineering- 08
- Mechanical Engineering-08
- Civil Engineering-08
- Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology-04
Vacancy Details (Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering-08
- Civil Engineering- 08Electrical Engineering-08
- Electronics / Computer
- Science / Information Technology-04
Check More State Wise Jobs
- Monthly Stipend payable – Rs. 7700/- per month* for apprentices who have completed ITI.
- Monthly Stipend payable – Rs. 9,000/- per month* for apprentices who have completed Graduation Degree course.
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
- Eligible candidates will be provisionally selected on merit basis
How to Apply Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Job Notification 2021
Click on ‘Apply Now’ – link available in ‘Recruitment’ section of DPT website – https://www.deendayalport.gov.in/Career.aspx and ‘Sign Up’ after filling the necessary details (for first-time users). Last date of Application is 31 / 12 / 2021. For more details check the official notification.
More Last Govt Jobs
Q. How do I apply for a Deendayal Port Trust?
Ans. Applicants can apply online till 31.12.2021 from the official website of Deen Dayal Port trust.
Q. What all are the vacancies available at Deendayal Port Trust?
Ans. At present Deendayal Port Trust having vacancies for Apprentice – 116 posts.
Q. What is the Eligibility Criteria for Kandla Port Trust?
Ans. Candidates must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website fresherslive. Candidates should hold any B.A,B.Com,B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E,Diploma,ITI in any reputation university/institution.Candidates applying for Kandla Port Trust must be 28 years (as on 30/11/2021) in respect of any of the trades/disciplines.
Q. How many vacancies are released for kandla port job 2021?
Ans. A total 116 vacancies are available in Kandla Post trust