Punjab-Haryana High Court Vacancy 2021-2022: Apply Online for Stenographer Post Haryana high court recruitment | Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021. Notification no.EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 2/HCRC/SSS/2021.
Description: Punjab-Haryana High Court Vacancy 2021-2022: Apply Online: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Job Notification. High Court of Punjab and Haryana has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 35 Stenographer Posts.
To fill up 35 vacant posts of Sr. Scale Stenographers on the establishment of Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, only online applications from eligible candidates are invited upto 15.01.2022 at official website of the High Court www.highcourtchd.gov.in and on recruitment cell web portal i.e. www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com as per details given below
Applicants who are looking for punjab and Haryana high court recruitment 2021-22 kindly make the online registration on the official site before 15 January 2022.
Read carefully the full advertisement before applying and before the last date. Keep checking SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
Punjab-Haryana High Court Vacancy 2021-2022: Apply Online
|Name of the Organization||PUNJAB AND HARYANA HIGH COURT AT CHANDIGARH|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|Nos. of Post||35 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Sarkari Court Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 27.000/- per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Candidate can apply online : 20.12.2021
- Last date/time to apply online : 15.01.2022 11:59 P.M.
- The applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disability (PH) categories shall have to pay Rs.250/- .
- All General Category/other applicants shall have to pay an application fee of Rs.500/-.
- The minimum and maximum age limit as on 15.01.2022 for the candidates shall be 21 years and 30 years.
Eligibility/Qualification of Punjab-Haryana High Court Recruitment
The minimum qualification for the post is degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has proficiency in operation of computers.
|Name of Post||Nos. of vacancies||Category wise Vacancies||Payscale|
|Sr. Scale Stenographer||35 Sr. Scale Stenographer||General – 28|
and Persons with
disability i.e. Lower
Limb Disability -01
|The Salary, pay, and allowances of the selected candidate will be governed as per the latest applicable rules and instructions issued by the Government of Punjab.|
Check More State Wise Jobs
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Candidates shall be required to take down dictation at the speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m.
How to Apply Punjab-Haryana High Court Recruitment
- Candidates are strictly directed to check whether their Final Online application Status is Completed or Pending by login on the link i.e. http:// www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com, after completion of online Registration. The last date is 15.01.2022 11:59 P.M.
More Last Govt Jobs