Post Office Job Vacancy 2021 West Bengal: Postal Recruitment: Apply for 124 Postman, Postal Assistant, and Sorting Assistant Posts | West Bengal post recruitment | Post office job in west Bengal | Post office recruitment in west Bengal | West Bengal post office vacancy | WB postal recruitment | sports quota jobs 2021 | Post office vacancy 2021.| Sports quota recruitment 2021 | Notification No. recruit/r-8/pa-sa/dq/Sports/2021.
Description: Post Office Job Vacancy 2021 West Bengal: Postal Recruitment: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. WB Post Office Recruitment Notification 2021: West Bengal (WB), Department of Posts has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Postman Posts.
Applicants who are looking for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021, Post office recruitment in west Bengal kindly make the online registration on the official site before 24 December 2021.
Read carefully the full advertisement before applying and before the last date. Keep checking SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
Post Office Job Vacancy 2021 West Bengal: Postal Recruitment
|Notification Update||15 Nov. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Department of Posts (WB)|
|Name of the Post||Postman, Postal Assistant, and Assistant Posts.|
|Nos. of Post||124 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||WB Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 81100/- per month|
|west Bengal post office website||Click Here|
- Last Date of Offline Application – 24 December 2021
- The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR E Challan Only.
- Age Limit As on 01.01.2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility/Qualification Post office recruitment in west Bengal
- Postal/ Sorting Assistant– 12th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university. The candidates will be required to furnish at least 60 days duration basic computer training certificate from a recognized computer .
- Postman/Mail Guard – 12th passed from a recognized board. Knowledge of local language i.e MALAYALAM.The candidates will be required to furnish at least 60 days duration basic computer training certificate from a recognized computer training .
- Postal Assistant (PA) – 51 Posts
- Sorting Assistant (SA)- 25 Posts
- Postman in Post office – 48 Posts
Check More State Wise Jobs
West Bengal post office salary
- Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant- Rs.25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- in level 4 as per pay matrix level in part od schedule of central civil service.
- Postman- Rs.25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- in level 4 as per pay matrix level in part od schedule of central civil service.
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
How to Apply West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format and send the application to “The Assistant Director (Recruitment), Office of the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, P-36, CR Avenue, Yogayog, Bhawan, Kolkata – 700012″ before 24 December 2021.
More Last Govt Jobs