Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification Apply Online: Central Bank of India SO Vacancy 2021 Apply for 115 latest Posts, Apply online @centralbankofindia.co.in From 23 Nov. | Central bank of India vacancy 2021 | Central bank jobs | Central bank vacancies | Central bank of India apply online | Central bank of India job vacancy 2021.
Description: Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification Apply Online: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. Central Bank of India SO Recruitment Notification 2021: Central Bank of India (CBI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) Posts.
Applicants who are looking for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021, Latest Banking Jobs, central bank of india notification, Recruitment in central bank of India kindly make the online registration on the official site before 17 Dec. 2021.
Read carefully the full advertisement before applying and before the last date. Keep checking SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification Apply Online
The recruitment process for selection of Officers in Specialist Category in various streams.
|Notification Update||17 Nov. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India (CBI)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|Nos. of Post||115 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 36000/- per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Opening Date for On-line Registration (TENTATIVE) 23-11-2021
- Closing Date for On-line Registration (TENTATIVE) 17-12-2021
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test (TENTATIVE) 11-01-2022
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination* 22-01-2022
- Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates Rs.175/-+ GST
- All Other Candidates Rs. 850/-+ GST
- Minimum 30 years Maximum 45 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates By 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates By 3 years
- Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots By 5 Years
Eligibility/Qualification of Central bank of India notification
- Economist – PhD in Economics/Banking/Commerce/Economic Policy/Public Policy. Minimum 5 years work experience in Commercial bank or any other PSU‟s.
- Income Tax Officer – Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt). Minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Information Technology – Full-time Master‟s or Bachelor‟s degree in Engineering disciplines like Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master‟s in Computer Application from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India.
- Data Scientist – Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Co mputer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE.
- Credit Officer – CA / CFA / ACMA with 3 years & above exp., OR MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from recognized college / institute completed full time regular course with 4 years & above exp. For more details check the offcial notification.
- Economist – 1 Post
- Income Tax Officer – 1 Post
- IT Security Analyst III – 1 Post
- IT SOC Analyst III – 2 Post
- Data Engineer III – 11 Post
- Risk Manager III – 5 Post
- Information Technology – 1 Post
- Law Officer II – 20 Post
- Risk Manager II – 10 Post
- Data Scientist IV – 1 Post
- Credit Officer III – 10 Post
- Technical Officer(Credit) III – 5 Post
- Financial Analyst II – 20 Post
- Information Technology II – 15 Post
- Security II – 3 Post
- Security I – 1 Post
Check More State Wise Jobs
- GRADE/SCALE SCALE OF PAY
- JMG SCALE I 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740(2)-49910-1990(7)-63840
- MMG SCALE II 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810
- MMG SCALE III 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230
- SMG SCALE IV 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890
- TMG SCALE V 89890-2500(2)-94890-2730(2)-100350
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Selection will be through on-line written test and personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
How to Apply Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Candidates can apply only online from 23.11.2021 to 17.12.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
More Last Govt Jobs