FSSAI Vacancy 2021 | FSSAI Recruitment 254 Officers Post: Apply for Junior Assistant, Assistant, AM, and Other Posts | FSSAI recruitment apply online | safety officer job vacancies | FSSAI jobs | Notification No. Advt No: DR-03/2021, Advt No: DR-04/2021.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on direct recruitment basis.
Description: FSSAI Vacancy 2021: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification –Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Has Given An employment Notification For The Recruitment of Deputy Manager, Food Analyst, Technical Officer, IT Assistant, Assistant Director, Assistant Manager, Hindi Translator, Central Food Safety Officer Recruitment, and Junior Assistant Posts. Read Carefully Full advertisement Before Apply And Before The Last Date.
FSSAI Vacancy 2021 | FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|Notification Update||30 September 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Assistant, AM and Other Posts|
|Nos. of Post||254 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Online registration of applications and payment of fees/Intimation Charges-08.10.2021
- Last Date for Online Application 07.11.2021
- Cut off date for Eligibility and Qualification Criteria 07.11.2021
- General/OBC- Rs 1500/-
- SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD- Rs 500/-
- Age limit on closing date of application not more than 35 years.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe- 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)- 3 years
- Food Analyst– Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy.
- Technical Officer– Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition.
- Central Food Safety Officer– Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences.
- Assistant– Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution..
- Junior Assistant Grade-I– 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Universit.
- Hindi Translator– Masters degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Personal Assistant– Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi.
- Assistant Manager (IT)- B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field.
- IT Assistant– Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or equivalent degree in relevant field.
- Assistant Manager– Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass communication or Public Relation from a recognized university or Institute.
FSSAI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Assistant Manager, Social Work/ Psychology/ Labour and Social Welfare/ Library Science – 2
- Assistant Manager, Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation – 2
- Principal Manager – 1
- Deputy Manager (Journalism/Mass Communication/PR) – 5
- Technical Officer – 125
- Assistant – 33
- Personal Assistant – 19
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 4
- Junior Assistant Grade-1 – 3
- Assistant Director, Admin & Finance – 5
- Assistant Director, Legal – 1
- Assistant Director (Technical) – 9
- Deputy Manager Marketing – 1
- Food Analyst – 4
- Central Food Safety Officer – 37
- Hindi Translator – 1
- IT Assistant – 3
|FSSAI Recruitment apply online||Click Here|
|Read/Download Official Notification PDF||Notification 1|
How to apply FSSAI Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply only ONLINE through the website www.fssai.gov.in. No other mode for submission of application is available. Candidates are not to forward hard copies of online application to FSSAI.
More Latest Govt jobs
- MSCWB Recruitment Notification 2021 Apply Draftsman MTS Post
- Railway Apprentice 2021: Eastern Railway Recruitment | RRC
- Uttarakhand Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2021: Apply For Postman, MTS Post
- JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: 266 Vacancy For 10th Pass