Indian Navy MR Online Form 2019 – 136 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Join Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the MR Recruitment Under October 2020 Batch. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Indian Navy MR Online Form 2019 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin : 23/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/11/2019
- Last Date Complete Form : 28/11/2019
- Exam Date : February 2020
- Admit Card Available : January / February 2020
- General / OBC : 215/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2019
Age Between : 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2003
- Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 400 Post
Physical Eligibility Details
- Height : 157 CMS
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baihtak) : 20
- Chest : Minimum Expand 5 CMS
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Electrical Recruitment 2020
- SSC CPO SI Online Recruitment 1564 Post Form 2020
- State Bank of India recruitment 2020 various post
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Recruitment 2020
- Railway ER Kolkata Apprentice Online Form 2020
- SSC CGL Recruitment Tier I Result Answer Key 2020
- UPPCL Technician Eletrical 2020 Recruitment 608 Post
- UP Metro Rail Various Post Online Form 2019
- CCRAS UDC LDC Online Form 2019