Indian Rare Earth Limited Recruitment: IREL Career 2021: Apply online for 54 Graduate/Diploma Trainee Posts | IREl recruitment 2021 | Apply online www.irel.co.in | IREL advertisement No. Advt.No.CO/HRM/07/2021.
Description: Indian Rare Earth Limited Recruitment: IREL Career 2021: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. IREL Job Notification 2021: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 54 Graduate/Diploma Trainee, Supervisor & Other Posts against Advt.No.CO/HRM/07/2021 inSep. to Oct. 2021.
Applicants who are looking for IREL career opportunities for IREL recruitment 2021, Indian rare earth limited recruitment kindly make the online registration on the official site before 05 October 2021.
IREL invites applications (through online mode) from eligible, qualified, talented, energetic, and dynamic Indian Nationals for the following posts (on Regular Basis) for its various Projects/Units/ Offices.
Indian Rare Earth Limited Recruitment 2021
Read carefully the full advertisement before apply and before the last date. Keep check SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
|Notification Update||12 Sep. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Name of the Post||Graduate/Diploma Trainee, Supervisor & Another post|
|Nos. of Post||15 posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs | Diploma Jobs | ITI Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.25000-44000/- per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Opening date and time for online registration and submission of application- 15.09.2021
- Closing date and time for online submission of application- 05.10.2021
- Application Fee of ₹ 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only)
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/, Women and Internal candidates – No Application Fee.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR E Challan Only.
- Maximum age limit 45 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Graduate Trainee (Finance): CA intermediate or CMA intermediate/ Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC candidates and 60% marks in aggregate for others.
- Graduate Trainee (HR): Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Diploma Trainee (Technical): 3 years Diploma in Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates and 60% marks in aggregate for others.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||07|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||06|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||18|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||01|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||20|
Check More State Wise Jobs
- Scale of Pay / Grade after successful completion of Training- Rs.25000-44000/- / S-1 Grade
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|IREL Apply Online||Click Here|
|IREL advertisement Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel For free Job Alert||JOIN|
|Subscribe to our youtube channel||Subscribe now|
How to Apply IREL recruitment 2021
- (a) Visit IREL website www.irel.co.in Careers section and Click on Apply Online button.
- (b) Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) ‘I Agree’ Button.
- (c) Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- (d) Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your email and mobile number.