Jobs In Indian Navy: SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 | Navy Job: Apply online for Navy Latest Vacancy In Executive, Technical & Education Branch| Latest Vacancy in Indian navy 2021 | 181 Vacancy In Indian navy @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Description: Jobs In Indian Navy: SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 | Navy Job: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. Indian Navy Job Notification 2021: Indian Navy has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer for Executive Vacancy, Education, and Technical Branch Posts in Sep. – Oct. 2021.
Applicants who are looking for Navy Vacancy 2021, Vacancy in Indian navy 2021, Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 kindly make the online registration on the official site- joinindiannavy.gov.in before 2021.
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training for respective branches/cadres/specialisations as under.
Jobs In Indian Navy Notification 2021
Read carefully the full advertisement before apply and before the last date. Keep check SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
|Notification Update||10 Sep. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Executive, Technical and Education Branch|
|Nos. of Post||181 posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Police & Defence Jobs|
|Official Website||Indian Navy|
- Application Begin: 21 Sep 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05 Oct 2021
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Available: Available Soon
- Check the notification to know the amount of application fee.
Age Limit Of Indian Navy Latest vacancy
- Born Between (Both Dates inclusive) 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks..
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Observer/ Pilot- BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- Logistics- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class.
- Education- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles.
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics.
- Naval Architect (NA)- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (I) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||45|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||04|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||27|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||34|
|Naval Architect (NA)||12|
SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates for Observer entry are to undergo Aviation medical examination. Change of medical hospital/center is not permissible under any circumstances.
Check More State Wise Jobs
Check the notification.
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Indian Navy Vacancy 2021 Apply Online form||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel For free Job Alert||JOIN|
|Subscribe to our youtube channel||Subscribe now|
Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
How to Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website 21 Sep 21 to 05 Oct. 2021. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.