Jobs in NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021 | NHPC Apply Online: Apply for 173 Junior Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Accountant & Others Post (www.nhpcindia.com recruitment 2021)
Description: Jobs in NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021 | NHPC Apply Online: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply and Full Notification –National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)– (Latestgovjob 2021) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of JE, Sr. Accountant, SMO, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer posts in Sep 2021.
Applicants who are looking for jobs in NHPC, NHPC Vacancy, NHPC recruitment, NHPC recruitment 2021, www.nhpcindia.com recruitment 2021, NHPC recruitment 2021 apply online kindly make the online registration on the official site Before 30 Sep. 2021. (Notification No (NH/Rectt. /02/2021).
Read carefully full advertisement before apply and before the last date. Keep check www.SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
Jobs in NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification
NHPC offers exciting opportunities and challenges to learn and grow. The company fosters excellent
working environment and has attractive compensation package. To support its high growth trajectory,
NHPC is looking for High Performing, Dynamic & Achievement-Oriented Professionals for the following
|Notification Update||28 Aug. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||NHPC|
|Name of the Post||JE, Sr. Accountant, SMO, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer|
|Nos. of Post||173 posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Form|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Start Date for receiving online applications 01/09/2021 (10:00 AM)
2 Last date for receipt of online applications 30/09/2021 (11:55 PM)
nhpc recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Candidates belonging to General, OBC and GEN-EWS category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 250/- through Online Mode. The SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not to pay the registration fee.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non- creamy layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwD- General, 13 years for PwD –OBC and 15 years for PwD -SC/ST candidates)
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
The relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government guidelines.
NHPC Vacancy Apply Online: Vacancy Details And Eligibility
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Senior Medical Officer||13 posts||MBBS Degree with valid registration. No percentage is fixed. Pass candidates are eligible.|
|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||07 posts||Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level or Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||68 posts||Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks.|
|34 posts||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks.|
|31 posts||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks.|
|Sr. Accountant||20 posts||Intermediate CA or CMA. Pass candidates are eligible.|
Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy) and EWS will be as per the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
The candidate will have to submit medical fitness certificate by the Competent Authority (Govt. Establishment) at the time of joining
Senior Medical Officer / (E3) / 60,000 – 1,80,000 (IDA)
Assistant Rajbhasha Officer / (E1) / 40,000 – 1,40,000 (IDA)
Junior Engineer (Civil) /S1 29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA)
Junior Engineer (Electrical) /S1 29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA)
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) /S1 29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA)
Sr. Accountant/ S1 29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Read/Download Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|(JOIN Now) Free Job Alert On Telegram||JOIN|
|Subscribe to our Youtube Channel||Subscribe Now|
The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information shall be provisionally allowed to appear for the Computer Based Online Test Based on the merit of the Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”.
How to Apply NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021
- Step-1: Visit to www.nhpcindia.com & apply through online application portal available in the section “Career” with us. A candidate must possess valid E-mail id and mobile number which shall be active throughout the process as required for any further notification.
- Step-2: Read all instructions given on the website to ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Step-3: Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit. After successful submission an application ID shall be generated by the system which shall be kept and used for further communication
- Step-4: Scanned copies of following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying
- online registration for attachment