Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2021: Apply for 51 Course (April 2022) Applications are invited from unmarried males and unmarried females (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
Description: Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2021: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. NCC special entry 2021: Indian Army has given an employment notification for the recruitment of NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (April 2022) Short Service Commission (NT) unmarried male and female candidates in Oct.- Nov. 2021.
Applicants who are looking for Indian Army NCC special entry 2021, NCC special entry 2021 notification, NCC Bharti 2021 kindly make the online registration on the official site before from 05 October 2021 to 03 November 2021.
Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2021
Read carefully the full advertisement before applying and before the last date. Keep check SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
|Notification Update||03 Oct. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||NCC Special Entry Scheme|
|Nos. of Post||51 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Army Vacancy|
|Salary||Rs.15,750 per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 05 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 03 November 2021
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusiv
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- For NCC Men. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- For NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
Check More State Wise Jobs
- Lieutenant – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 per month
- Captain – Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900 per month
- Major – Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200 per month
- Lieutenant Colonel – Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400 per month
- Colonel – Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900 per month
- Brigadier Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600 per month
- Major General – Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200 per month
- Lieutenant General HAG – Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24,100 per month
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale – Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400 per month
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed) COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m. fixed
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|NCC jobs 2021 Apply Online||Click Here|
|NCC special entry 2021 notificationPDF||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel For free Job Alert||JOIN|
|Subscribe to our youtube channel||Subscribe now|
Selection Process Of NCC special entry
The selection procedure is as follows:-
Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning a ny reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
How to Apply NCC special entry 2021
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. For more details check the official notification.
More Latest jobs