Medical Officer Recruitment In Odisha 1871 MO Jobs In Odisha: Apply online for Medical Officer Posts @opsc.gov.in | medical officer jobs in Odisha | OPSC Latest Recruitment Notification No.17 Of 2021-22.
Description: Medical Officer Recruitment In Odisha 1871 MO Jobs In Odisha: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts in Group A of Odisha Medical & Health Services under the Health and Family Welfare Department in July-Aug. 2021.
Applicants who are looking for Medical officer jobs in Odisha, OPSC MO Recruitment 2021, OPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 kindly make the online registration on the official site 13 December 2021.
Read carefully the full advertisement before applying and before the last date. Keep checking SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
Medical Officer Recruitment In Odisha 1871 MO Jobs In Odisha
|Notification Update||05 Nov. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Nos. of Post||1871 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All districts in Odisha|
|OPSC medical officer salary||Rs. 34,700/- per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021
- Start date of submission of online application: 12 November 2021.
- Last date for submission of online application: 13 December 2021.
- Last date for submission of registered online application/Payment Fee: 20 December 2021.
- A candidates is required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/-
- A canbdidates must havethe age of 21 years and must not ber above the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2021. He/She must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.2000.
Medical officer jobs in Odisha Eligibility/Qualification
- The candidate must have possessed MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have also possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 196 (O.A. 18 of 1961) provided that if a candidate outside the State of Odisha has not registered his name under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration established under Section 3 of the Odisha Medical Registration Act 1961. Check the official notification for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
- Medical Officer (M.O) – 1871 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Check More State Wise Jobs
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Selection Process Of MO Jobs In Odisha
The selection of candidates for recruitment of the posts of Medical officer shall be adjusted on the basis of Written Test.
The written examination shall compromise of one paper of 200 marks. Check the official notification.
How to Apply OPSC MO Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts via official site at opsc.gov.in from 13 December 2021.
More Last Govt Jobs