Medical Officer Vacancy | Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply online for APPSC MO Recruitment 2021 for 151 Medical Officer Posts | Govt medical officer jobs vacancy | APPSC recruitment 2021 | Apply online @psc.ap.gov.in | Notification No- 08/2021, 09/2021, 10/2021.
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (UNANI/Ayurveda/Homoeopathy) In Ayush Department for a total of 151 vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.37,100/- to 91,450/- within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
Description: Medical Officer Vacancy | Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. APPSC Job Notification 2021: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 151 Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, and UNANI Medical Officers Posts in October 2021.
Applicants who are looking for Medical officer vacancy, Govt medical officer jobs, Medical officer jobs kindly make the online registration on the official site before 25 October 2021.
Medical Officer Vacancy | Medical Officer Recruitment
Read carefully the full advertisement before apply and before the last date. Keep check SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Nos. of Post||151 posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.37,100/- to 91,450/- per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of Andhra Pradesh medical officer posts
- Application Begin: 04/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/10/2021
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Available: Available Soon
Application Fee Of APPSC recruitment 2021
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 120/-.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR E Challan Only.
Age Limit Of AP medical officer govt job
- Age Limit As of 01.07.2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility/Qualification of AP govt medical officer jobs
- Medical Officer (Unani) In Ayush Department.- Must posses a Degree in Unani awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Actor State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC .
- Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) in Ayush Department- Must possess a Degree in Homoeopathy awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) in Ayush Department- Must possess a Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC.
Vacancy Details of AP medical officer government jobs
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Medical Officer (Unani) In Ayush Department||21|
|Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) in Ayush Department||52|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda) in Ayush Department||59|
Check More State Wise Jobs
Salary/Pay Scale of AP government medical officer jobs
the scale of pay of Rs.37,100/- to 91,450/-
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|AP govt medical officer vacancy Apply Online||Click Here|
|Read/Download Official Notification PDF||UNANI|
|Join Our Telegram Channel For free Job Alert||JOIN|
|Subscribe to our youtube channel||Subscribe now|
Selection Process of AP Medical Officer Jobs
The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus shown at Annexure-II. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of a Written Examination.
How to Apply APPSC MO Recruitment 2021
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 04/10/2021 to 25/10/2021 (Note: 24/10/2021 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 midnight).
Check Other Latest Govt Jobs
Q. What is the selection process for APPSC MO Vacancies?
Ans. The selection process will be done basis of on the Merit in the written Exam
Q. What is the Last Date to Apply for APPSC Medical Officer Jobs?
Ans. The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website from 04/10/2021 to 25/10/2021.
Q. How many Vacancies are released in Latest APPSC Notification?
Ans. A total of 151 Medical Officer Posts in APPSC Recruitment Notification.
Q. What is the Educational Qualification for APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Must possess a Degree in Unani awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act.
Q. What is the Selection Process for APPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021?
Ans. The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam.