MPHC Law Clerk Online Form 2019 – 30 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Jabalpur, Gwalior and Indore Bench Online Are Released the Notification and Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Law Clerk. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details & Apply Online.
MPHC Law Clerk Online Form 2019 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin : 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2019
- Correction Form Last Date : 24/11/2019
- Exam Date: 13/12/2019
- General / OBC : 800/-
- SC / ST : 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through MP Online KIOSK OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 22/11/2019
- Minimum Age : 18 years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Rules
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Year or 5 Year) in Any Recognized University India.
- Computer Knowledge Basic.
- Note : Integrated 5 Year LLB Appeared Candidates in Final Year Are Also Eligible.
Vacancy Details Total: 30 Post
Principal Seat Jabalpur : 18 Post | Indore Bench : 10 Post | Gwalior Bench : 02 Post
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Rajasthan Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Electrical Recruitment 2020
- SSC CPO SI Online Recruitment 1564 Post Form 2020
- State Bank of India recruitment 2020 various post
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Recruitment 2020
- Railway ER Kolkata Apprentice Online Form 2020
- SSC CGL Recruitment Tier I Result Answer Key 2020
- UPPCL Technician Eletrical 2020 Recruitment 608 Post
- UP Metro Rail Various Post Online Form 2019