NABCONS Recruitment 2021 | NABARD Notification | NABCONS Jobs: Apply for Project Associate, Senior Consultant, and Other Posts | NABARD vacancy 2021 | Nabcons Jobs | NABARD Recruitment Notification No. Advt. Ref. No. NABCONS/CO-HR/008 (b)/PBCS/2021-22.
Description: NABCONS Recruitment 2021 | NABARD Notification | Nabcons Jobs: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification- NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) – (Latestgovjob 2021) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate, Senior Consultant and Other Posts in October 2021.
Applicants who are looking for NABARD vacancy 2021, NABARD recruitment 2021 kindly make the online registration on the official site @nabcons.com. Read carefully full advertisement before apply and before the last date. Keep check SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
NABCONS Recruitment 2021 | NABCONS Jobs
|Notification Update||17 Oct. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||NABCONS|
|Name of the Post||Project Associate, Senior Consultant, and Other Posts|
|Nos. of Post||18 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Form|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21 October 2021
- Age (as on 01 October 2021)
- Senior Consultant Preferably below 45 years
- Consultant Preferably below 40 years
- Associate Consultant Preferably below 35 years
- Associate Project Consultant –
- Finance Preferably below 35 years
- Project Associate – Finance Preferably below 35 years
Eligibility And Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Associate Project Consultant –|
|Project Associate – Finance||01|
- Associate Project Consultant– Minimum 5 years post CA qualification experience (excluding period of articleship) in auditing & accounting etc.
- Project Associate– For B.com: Minimum 4 years’ experience, ideally in auditing & accounting.
- Associate Consultant– Post-Graduation in IT / Computer Applications / Systems Management with a minimum of 55% or equivalent grade points with first class Graduation or equivalent grade points in Computer Sciences / Computer Applications / IT.
- Associate Consultant– Post-graduation in Agriculture/ Allied sector to Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Economics/ Management/ Social Science/ Natural Resource Management from a recognised management institution with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points with first class Graduation.
- Associate Consultant– M.Tech in Civil Engineering / Water Resources Management with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points with first class B.Tech or equivalent grade points / CGPA.
- Associate Consultant– Post-Graduation in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social sciences, with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution with first class Graduation or equivalent grade points/CGPA from a recognized institution.
- Senior Consultant -Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Junior Consultant -Rs. 40,000/-
|Associate Project Consultant – Finance Online Application Link||Apply Link|
|Project Associate – Finance Online Application Link||Apply Link|
|Senior Consultant||Apply Link|
|Senior Consultant- Skills for livelihood||Apply Link|
|Consultant- International Business||Apply Link|
|Associate Consultant – IT||Apply Link|
|Associate Consultant Agriculture/SES/B&F/Food Processing||Apply Link|
|Associate Consultant – Civil Engineer/ Water Resource Management||Apply Link|
|Associate Consultant -Skills for livelihood||Apply Link|
|Read/Download Official Notification PDF||Notification 1|
- The candidates shortlisted as per the eligibility criteria may be subjected to a Drafting skill test, computer skill followed by Personal Interview.
- Place of Interview will be indicated at the time of issuing call letters to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply NABCONS Job 2021
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 10 days by clicking on the following
links and filling the details therein from 12 October 2021 to 21 October 2021. Applications submitted
successfully will only be considered.
More Latest Govt Jobs