NCTE Direct Recruitment Various Post 2020-18 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – National Council for Teacher Education NCTE Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Assistant, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Data Entry Operator DEO and Stenographer Recruitment 2020. Read the full notification before apply online.
NCTE Direct Recruitment Various Post 2020-Full Notification
- Application Begin : 20/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/09/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : 19/09/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- For Assistant & Steno C Post :
- General / OBC / EWS : 1250/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- For Other Post :
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
NCTE Direct Recruitment Various Post 2020 Age Limit
Age Limit as on 19/09/2020
- 20-27 Years : For Assistant Post
- 18-25 Years : For Data Entry Operator Post
- Other Post : 18-27 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NCTE Direct Recruitment Various Post 2020 Eligibility and vacancy Details : 18 Post
|Post Name||Eligibility||Total Post|
|Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.||03|
|Stenographer C||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
English / Hindi Shorthand : 100 WPM
Computer Skill of Data Entry and Word Processing.
|Stenographer D||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Dictation : 10 Mts @ 80 WPM
Transcription : 65 Mts English & 75 Mts Hindi on Manual Typewriter.
OR Computer Typing : English 50 Mts / Hindi 65 Mts.
|Data Entry Operator DEO||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
15000 Key Depression Per Hours for DEO.
|Lower Division Clerk||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Typing : English 35 WPM OR Hindi 30 WPM.
NCTE Direct Recruitment Various Post 2020 Important Links
How to Fill Form
Candidates are required to apply Online through National Council for Teacher Education website www.ncte.gov.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the process
of this recruitment. The National Council for Teacher Education through its exam conducting agency
may send admit cards/call letters for written test, skill test & interview etc. through the registered
email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. Under no circumstances,
he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email
ID before applying Online
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse Vacancy
- NABCONS Recruitment 2021 | NABARD Notification
- Uttarakhand Recruitment 2021 | UKMSSB X-Ray Technician Vacancy
- Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021: Staff Nurse
- Bombay High Court Recruitment | High Court Vacancy 2021
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment | RMC Vacancy 2021
- Delhi DSSSB TGT 7236 Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Recruitment | Teacher Jobs In Kerala 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment: Nursing Officer Vacancy 2021