NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Form 2020– 70 Post , Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Salary – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Diploma Trainee in Various Trade . NTPC Recruitment 2020, NTPC Apprentice , Sarkari Jobs 2020 .Read Carefully Full advertisement Before Apply Online And Before The Last date. Candidates Can Apply Between 23/11/2020 – 12/12/2020.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Form 2020-Full Notification
- Application Begin :23/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online :12/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee :12/12/2020
- Exam Date : January 2021
- General / OBC : 300/-
- SC / ST / Exs : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through State Bank of India E Challan Only
NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Form 2020 Age Limit
- Age Limit as on 12/12/2020
- Minimum Age : 25 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Form 2020 Eligibility
Mining – Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Electrical – Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Mine Survey – Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks.
For More Details Please Read Full Notification.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Form 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post Name (Diploma Trainee)||Total Post|
NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Form 2020 SELECTION PROCESS
1st. stage online test: In first stage, Online Aptitude Test (120 multiple choice questions)
covering General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning will be conducted. The
duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be
deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of
General/EWS category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates). The
candidates will be shortlisted @ 1:10 for 2nd stage Online Test (Technical). There will be
no weightage to online aptitude test in final selection.
2nd. stage Online Test: In 2nd stage, Online Technical Test (120 multiple choice
questions) in respective discipline will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2
hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General category and 30% in case
of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates). Offer of appointment may be issued based on merit.
No skill test will be conducted.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Form 2020 Pay Scale (Stipend)
|Diploma Trainee||Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 2 years at various NTPC Coal|
Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month. On
successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the basic pay of
Rs. 24,000/- in W7 Grade
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
How to Apply Form
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NTPC only.To apply visit: w ww.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 1 0.00 hours of 23.11.2020 to midnight of 12.12.2020.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Candidates are informed that scanned copies of pay-in slip (applicable for Gen/OBC/EWS only), photograph & signature (applicable for all) are required to be uploaded while applying for the post online.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website And Read Carefully Notification.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2021: Non-Executive 47 Post
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 134 Post 2020-2021
- SBI 452 Various Post Online Form 2020-2021
- EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 for 60 Trainee Posts
- NHM MP Staff Nurse And Lab Technician 5835 Post
- MMRCL Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2020-2021
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Form 2020
- SWR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-2021
- RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020-2021