PRT Teacher Vacancy: Teacher Vacancy In Army Public School- Army Public School Recrutiment Notification 2022 Apply for PRT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Assistant Librarian, Admin Supervisor, Science Lab Attendant, and Computer Lab Technician Post. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these before 23 January 2022.
Description: PRT Teacher Vacancy: Teacher Vacancy In Army Public School: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. Army Public School, Bathinda, Punjab has given an employment notification for the recruitment of PRT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Admin Supervisor, Assistant Librarian, Science Lab Attendant, and Computer Lab Technician Posts.
Applicants who are looking for PRT teacher vacancy, Army Public School Recrutment, Army public school teacher job kindly make the online registration on the official site.
Read carefully the full advertisement before apply and before the last date. Keep check SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
PRT Teacher Vacancy: Teacher Vacancy In Army Public School
|Notification Update||12 Jan. 2022|
|Name of the Organization||Army Public School, Bathinda, Punjab|
|Name of the Post||Teaching and non-teaching vacancy|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs|
|Job Location||Bathinda, Punjab|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Last Date of Submitting Offline Application – 23 January 2022
- Fresh candidates – 40 years are eligible to apply.
- Experienced candidates – 40 to 57 years
- UDC – 55 years
- TGT -English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit– Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), B.Ed and equivilant with minimum 50% marks in each. In case the candidate has not got 50% marks in graduation but has obtained 50%.
- PRT(All Subjects)- Graduate with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education(D.E.Ed)/B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. Should have qualified in Part A of the Screening Exam.
- PRT(Computer)- B Tech in Cmptr Sc/B.Sc in Computer Science with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or Recognised Institution.
- UDC– B.Com or fifteen years of service as a clerk (for ExServicemen). Computer literate.
- LDC– Graduate or ten yrs of service as a clerk (for Exserviceman) computer literate.
- Adm Supervisor– Retired NCO/equivalent under 55 years of age at the time of appt. Capable of handling the administrative work/matter and MES related works of the school.
- Assistant Librarian– B.Lib. Science or Graduate with diploma in Library Science from a recognized institute and computer literate. Experienced candidates will be preferred.
- Science Lab Attendant– 10+ 2 with Science and computer literate.
- Computer Lab Technician- Minimum 10+2 with one year Diploma in Computer Science and knowledge of Hardware, Peripheral and Networking.
- PRT (All Subjects)
- PRT(Art & Craft)
- TGT – English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit
- Admin Supervisor
- Assistant Librarian
- Science Lab Attendant
- Computer Lab Technician
Check More State Wise Jobs
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
How to Apply PRT Teacher Vacancy
Candidates can send their Application Form along with all testimonials/certificates and a demand draft of Rs. 100/- in favor of “Principal APS Bathinda” to the school office or sent through Registered Post, on or before 26 Jan 2022.