Railway Apprentice 2021: Eastern Railway Recruitment | RRC: Apply online 3366 vacancies for 10th passed | eastern railway recruitment 2021 | eastern railway jobs | eastern railway vacancy 2021 | apprentice vacancy in railway | Apply Online @er.indianrailways.gov.in | Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2020-21.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
Description: Railway Apprentice 2021: Eastern Railway Recruitment | RRC: Check Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, How to Apply, and Full Notification. Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Posts for 10th pass ITI candidates in Oct.-Nov. 2021.
Applicants who are looking for eastern railway apprentice recruitment 2021, eastern railway vacancy 2021 kindly make the online registration on the official site before 3 November 2021 till 6 PM.
Railway Apprentice 2021: Eastern Railway Recruitment
Read carefully the full advertisement before applying and before the last date. Keep check SUREGOVJOB.COM regularly to get the latest government job updates & latest upcoming jobs in 2021.
|Notification Update||01 Oct. 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Post|
|Nos. of Post||3366 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online form|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Eastern railway official website||Click Here|
Important Dates Of Eastern Railway apprentice job
- Date of publication of notification on website 01.10.2021
- Opening date and time of online application 04.10.2021 10.00 AM
- Closing date and time of online application 03.11.2021 06.00 PM
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates 18.11.2021
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR E Challan Only.
Age Limit Of Apprentice vacancy in railway
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on last date for receiving application.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBCNCL candidates and 10 years.
Eligibility/Qualification of Eastern railway apprentice
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks. With Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- In This trades Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker ,Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter, Painter (General).
Vacancy Details Division Wise
|Division Name||Total Posts|
|Howrah Division||659 Posts|
|Sealdah Division||1123 Posts|
|Asansol Division||412 Posts|
|Malda Division||100 Posts|
|Kanchanpara Divison||190 Posts|
|Liluah Division||204 Posts|
|Jamalpur Division||678 Posts|
In accordance with Railway Board letter No. E(MPP)/2009/6/14, candidates have to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in a prescribed format as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and para 4 of Apprenticeship rules, 1992.
Check More State Wise Jobs
The candidates finally engaged will be provided a stipend at the prescribed rate as per extant provisions.
Qualification wise Jobs
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs||ITI Pass Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Eastern railway recruitment 2021 apply online||Click Here|
|Read/Download Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel For free Job Alert||JOIN|
|Subscribe to our youtube channel||Subscribe now|
Selection Process Of Eastern railway jobs
Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
How to Apply Eastern railway recruitment 2021
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER Kolkata (www.rrcer.com)
More Latest Govt Jobs